Travel in style to Fairyhouse races this December!
Our buses will depart from Georges Quay, Dublin 2
– in front of the Ulster Bank.
Georges Quay is a 5 minute walk from O’Connell Bridge in the direction of Grand Canal Docks on the south side of the River Liffey.
Price includes Booking Fee of €1, which is non refundable.
Note: We only sell return tickets, meaning travel to and from the venue.
Tickets will be emailed and will be an E-Ticket (No need to print the ticket).
There will be a limited number of single tickets returning to Dublin on sale on the day, which will be sold on a first come first served basis at the same spot where patrons are dropped off.
How to book your ticket!
Bus Tickets - Fare Structure
- Select the time you wish to depart at.
- Select the number of tickets required.
- Add tickets to cart or buy now & proceed to checkout, where you can fill out your billing & payment details.
- After purchasing, you will be able to download your tickets or transfer them to another guest!
- Save these tickets & make sure you bring them with you on the day!
- Online Bus Ticket Price €29 & €1 Booking Fee up to 18th November 2023.
- Online Bus Ticket Price until morning of departure - €34 & €1 booking fee.
- at the Bus stop €40 including booking fee
Bus Tickets at the bus stop are subject to seat availability at the time, online booking strongly advised.
If you have any questions get in touch with us via our contact page!